Terms and Condition
- GENERAL: All orders are accepted and services supplied subject to the following express terms and conditions. These conditions may not be modified or varied unless E-Transportation service agrees in writing, and the company shall not be deemed to accept such other conditions nor waive these conditions by failing to object to provisions contained in any purchase order or other communications from the buyer. No person has authority on behalf of the company to vary any conditions except a company director, in writing.
- SETTLEMENT TERMS: Where credit items are allowed, terms of payment are strictly net monthly account. Payment due by end of month following month of invoice. No receipts will be issued against payments by cheque unless specifically requested. The company, at its discretion, reserves the right to implement charges (including interest charges) on accounts outstanding beyond the time specified in this condition.
- PRICES: Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all orders are executed subject to prices ruling at the date of order. In the event of any variation of suspension of orders through the customer instructions or lack of instructions a charge may be levied to cover any extra expenses thereby incurred by the company. Where applicable value added tax will be charged at the rate applicable at the date of invoice.
DELIVERY: Delivery dates are given in good faith by the company to indicate estimated delivery times but shall not amount to any contractual obligation to deliver at the time stated. The company will accept no liability for direct or consequential loss or damage arising from delay in delivery.
- COMPATABILITY: Services are not supplied on a trial basis. Customers are responsible for verifying suitability and compatibility before time of order.
- FORCE MAJEURE: The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations herein if the delay or failure is due to causes outside the reasonable control of the company.
- LEGAL CONSTRUCTION: Unless otherwise agreed by the company in writing, these conditions and the agreement to which this document relates shall in all respects be constructed and operate as Nepal law